Looking for a new treat to try this summer… look no further!
This sweet treat is not only delicious, but its good for you as well!
Loaded with fruit, pistachios and a lemon surprise!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep time: 5-10 mintues
- Freeze time: 5-24 hours
What you’ll need
How to make Fruity Froyo Bark
- Line a Baking Sheet with parchment paper and pour yogurt onto the center of the baking sheet
- Using a Spatula, spread yogurt out until even thickness
- Add spoonfuls of lemon curd on top of the yogurt (I use 1/2 jar but use as much as you would like)
- Use a Spatula to spread lemon curd into the yogurt
- Add fruit and pistachios on top of the yogurt mixture
- Place in the freezer for 5-24 hours or until solid
- Break yogurt into large chunks and enjoy!