Skip to content
The best way to start of any morning is with these delicious pancakes!
Sweet, fluffy and the best thing about them is they are a guilt free breakfast that is also Gluten-Free!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yields: 6 Large Pancakes
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Small and Medium Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoons
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, milk, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, use a fork to mash two bananas (reserve third banana for toppings)
- Once mashed, incorporate bananas into batter mixture until fully combined.
- Once batter is finished, heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with olive oil or 1 tbsp of butter to prevent sticking.
- Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Slice remaining banana for topping on finished pancakes, drizzle with syrup and enjoy!